Sony's XM-N502 2-channel amplifier will add clarity and power to your system, delivering 65 watts RMS to each of your speakers, so you'll have more fun listening to music on the road. To add some low-frequency fun, you can bridge the MX-N502 amp into 1-channel mode and drive a sub woofer with 175 watts.
Horsepower For Your Sound System
Driving is always more fun when you've got your favorite music pumping. A 500 W high power amplifier delivers cleaner sound to the speakers for enhanced listening.
Stays Chilled Without Shutting Down
Some amplifiers just shut down when they overheat, but Automatic Thermal Control lowers the amp's output so that you can keep listening while air circulates.
Feel The Sub-woofers
A Low-Pass Filter sends only deep bass to the sub woofers.
All parts have been selected for sound quality and reliability
Single-sided connections give you multiple mounting options.
Automatic Thermal Control
High temperatures can have a negative effect on amplifier components, often causing the amp to shut down until it returns to a cooler temperature. Automatic Thermal Control lowers the amp’s output, so you won’t ever need to worry about the amp suddenly cutting out.
The amp’s design maximizes air circulation within the unit, allowing it to remain cool while reproducing stable, powerful sound that’s free from distortion.
High Quality Components
The Stereo Power Amplifier utilizes high-quality audio capacitors, output transistors, and choke coils to ensure true, reliable sound reproduction.
Low Pass Filter (LPF)
Music sounds better when the correct frequencies are channeled to the right parts of your speakers. The built-in LPF ensures that only deep bass sounds are directed to your subwoofer.
What's in the Box:
- 2-channel amplifier
- 25-amp ATO fuse (installed)
- Four 3/4" Self-tapping screws
- Power terminal protective cover
- Operating instructions (English/ Spanish)
- Warranty Summary
- 6 Months Sony Company Domestic Warranty
- Service Type
- Customer needs to walk the nearby Authorized Service Center to get the product repaired or inspected.
- Covered in Warranty
- Warranty of the product is limited to manufacturing defects only.
- Not Covered in Warranty
- Warranty does not cover any external accessories (such as battery, cable, carrying bag), damage caused to the product due to improper installation by customer, normal wear and tear to magnetic heads, audio, video, laser pick-ups and TV picture tubes, panel
Sony XM-N502 2-Channel Car Amplifier
- Brand: Sony
- Product Code: XM-N502
- Availability: In Stock